Registration information: Fee and Hotel
- The registration should be done at http://registration.ekc2015.eu .
- No registration fee for the European association members
- No registration fee for the family for the European association members
- All the participants should be in charge of hotel reservation for themselves.
- Some hotels are available at http://www.ekc2015.eu -> General info -> Accommodation
- Two lunches (July 23, 24) and two dinners (July 22, 24) will be provided to all the participants: the name of accompanying persons should be clearly indicated at http://registration.ekc2015.eu .
- All the oral and poster presenters will be reimbursed for the hotel fees upto maximum 100 euros in cash at the EKC registration desk (July 22-24) if receipts are presented.
- After the EKC 2015, additional reimbursement will be provided to all the participants (both oral/poster presenters and non-speakers): the amount will be announced after the EKC 2015.
- Additional financial support depends on the European association.
Family Program & Young Scientists Program
- Family program
- This year, the family tour program will be managed by the travel agency EPS.
- All the tour program will be accompanied by a Korean guide.
- The registration guide and fee will be announced at http://www.ekc2015.eu very soon.
- Tentative tour programs are
- Alsace winery tour
- Heidelberg and Rhine river tour
- Outlet shopping
- Other programs (to confirm): Strasbourg downtown (e.g. Petite France), Europa park (http://www.europapark.de )
Science school for children
- Science school will be provided and its program will be announced at http://www.ekc2015.eu very soon.
- The registration will be done via http://www.ekc2015.eu .
Jab Fair & Young Scientists Award
- Job fair
- National research council representing twenty five Korean governmental research institutes (five institutes organize on-site interviews)
- Korean companies: Hyundai motors, Posco, LG Electronics
- ttp://www.ekc2015.eu -> JOB & CAREER
- General presentation by the employers on July 22 (PM)
- Upload a CV (resume) at http://registration.ekc2015.eu for applications and on-site interview
Young scientists award
- Any topics would be eligible.
- 3-4 finalists will be awarded (one big prize).
- Specific evaluation criteria will be announced later.
- For more information, http://ekcconference.org/?p=810